Monday, March 2, 2009

Monterrey Cantina-Restaurant Review

This past weekend we ventured out to Royal Oak to meet up with a couple of friends, we decided on a mexican restaurant named Monterrey Cantina. Since they don't take reservations, we were put on a wait and decided to grab a drink at the bar. While at the bar I enjoyed a huge Mango Margarita...I think it came to about $8, our wait only lasted about 20-25 mins. Once seated we dove into the chips and salsa, and ordered our entrees. I ordered 3 beef tacos w/ rice, Todd ordered a burrito, and our friends ordered the fajitas (they smelled amazing!). I would say our food was pretty standard mexican fare (no big flavors, a tad dissapointed), the service was very prompt (extra kudos). I would rate the overall experience 3.75/5 stars. I would be willing to come here again during happy hour.

Our bill
1 taco entree
1 beef burrito
Total: approx. $25 w/out drinks

http://www.monterreycantina.com/index.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment